Designed for the recording professional, the 1U rack-mount, 48x48-channel Quantum 4848 is PreSonus’ fastest and best-sounding audio interface, taking advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus to achieve extremely low latency. The Quantum 4848 provides 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles, patch bays, etc., up to 16 channels of ADAT Optical I/O; and word clock I/O. You also can switch to a special mode with 16 analog + 16 ADAT input channels for use with Pro Tools. Stack up to 4 Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a 192x192 system. Free UC Surface control software enables monitoring levels, routing the ADAT I/O, and more. The Quantum 4848 includes PreSonus Studio One Professional DAW and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite.
PreSonus Quantum 4848 Thunderbolt 2 Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- PreSonus’ fastest and best-sounding audio interface
- Uses high-speed Thunderbolt bus
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 48x48; expandable to 192x192 by stacking up to 4 Quantums via Thunderbolt
- 32 channels of DB25 line-level I/O for connection to consoles, patch bays, etc.
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O and BNC word clock I/O
- Software-switchable input/output signal-present indicators on all 32 DB25 inputs
- Channel Profile modes enable switching between standard 32 analog + 16 ADAT input channels and 16 analog + 16 ADAT inputs for use with Pro Tools
- Studio One Professional and Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
- Free UC Surface software provides metering, ADAT I/O routing, I/O meter switching
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.