Taking full advantage of the high-speed Thunderbolt 2 bus, the Quantum audio/MIDI interface delivers extremely low latency and superb audio quality, with 24-bit, 192 kHz recording and playback; converters with better than 120 dB of dynamic range; and eight of PreSonus’ famous recallable XMAX preamps. You get 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs, 6 combo mic/line inputs, 2 TRS main outputs, 8 TRS line outputs, stereo S/PDIF digital I/O, 16-channel ADAT Optical I/O (8 channels at 96 kHz), and two stereo headphone outputs for a total of up to 26 inputs and 32 outputs.
All analog outputs are DC coupled and can deliver control voltages for analog gear. You also get Main Mute/Dim and Mono functions plus a Talkback system with an internal mic. Using the included Studio One Artist DAW or UC Surface control software, you can remote-control the preamps and many other features. If your needs grow, you can stack up to four Quantum interfaces to create a monster system with up to 96 in and out.
PreSonus Quantum 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 Low Latency Audio Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 26x32 Thunderbolt 2 low-latency audio interface
- 24-bit resolution and up to 192 kHz sampling rate (120 dB dynamic range)
- 2 combo mic/instrument/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- 6 combo mic/line inputs with recallable XMAX preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 10 8-segment LED meters (8 input, 2 output)
- 2-1/4 inch TRS main outputs, DC coupled
- 8-1/4 inch TRS line outputs, DC coupled
- 2-1/4 inch headphone outputs with dedicated volume
- Dual ADAT Optical I/O
- S/PDIF, MIDI, and BNC word clock I/O
- Assignable output level control
- Mute/Dim, Mono, and Talkback switches with internal Talkback microphone
- Stackable Thunderbolt ports for combining up to four Quantums
- Studio One 3 Artist Included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.