The rackmountable RML16AI is based on the successful AI-series engine plus it can be controlled with the powerful UC Surface touch software for Max, Windows and iOS.
PreSonus StudioLive RML16AI Digital Mixer Features
- Fully recallable, 32-channel digital mixer
- 8 locking XLR inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 locking XLR mic/balanced TRS line inputs with recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 8 XLR line outputs on the front, mirrored on rear-panel DB25 jack
- 3 XLR main outputs (left, right, mono) with analog trim pots
- 32 LED meter grid
- 25 mix buses: 16 aux mix buses, 3 main mix buses (left, right, mono), 4 internal FX buses (2 reverb, 2 delay), stereo solo bus
- Fat Channel signal processing on all input channels and all buses, with 4-band parametric EQ, compressor, gate, limiter, and more
- AVB cascading with a second RM or RML mixer for up to 64 channels
- 52x34 direct digital FireWire recording interface
- Complete solution: Includes UC Surface touch-control software for Mac, Windows and iPad; Capture live-recording software and Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows; compatible with free QMix-AI personal monitoring control for iPhone/iPod touch
- Integrated preamp and Fat Channel control from Studio One
- 2 FireWire S800 ports, 1 AVB Ethernet port (in option card slot), and S/PDIF digital output
The StudioLive RML16AI provides 8 XLR mic inputs, 8 combo mic/balanced line inputs, 8 line outs, and 3 main outs (left, right, and mono/center); recallable XMAX Class A mic preamps; 32 internal channels and 25 buses; a 52x34 FireWire 800 recording interface; 96 kHz operation; and extensive signal processing. Designed for live-sound mixing and studio recording, the RML16AI’s Active Integration technology includes direct Wi-Fi and Ethernet networking and tightly integrated Capture recording software with true Virtual Soundcheck mode, Studio One Artist DAW for Mac and Windows, and a Nimbit account for online music promotion and distribution.