Created for the professional or casual player, the Special Run SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow has a very musical midrange with outstanding resonance. The semi-hollow body provides an airy, sweet tone but with a twist of the tone knob, the dual humbuckers can get plenty of bright spank. The SE Custom 22 Semi-Hollow is both versatile and comfortable, making it a reliable tool for professionals, a solid choice for beginners, and a welcome addition to any arsenal.
PRS SE Custom CU22 SemiHollow Quilt Guitar Features
- PRS Special Run Custom 22 Semi-Hollow
- Quilt veneer and head stock veneer
- Natural mahogany back and neck
- 25" scale length
- Rosewood fretboard
- Crème binding
- SP 85/15 pickups with a volume, tone, and 3-way toggle electronics configuration
- Clear speed knobs
- PRS tremolo and a high quality gig bag
PRS Special Run Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, Blue Matteo quilt veneer and head stock veneer, natural mahogany back and neck with a 25" scale length, rosewood fretboard, Crème binding, SP 85/15 pickups with a volume, tone, and 3-way toggle electronics configuration, clear speed knobs, PRS tremolo and a high quality gig bag.