StudioLive AR16 USB 18-channel hybrid mixers make it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use. Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface.
Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth 4.1. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, the StudioLive AR16 USB will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.
PreSonus StudioLive SLM AR16 Hybrid USB Mixer Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels, each with 60 mm level fader, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ (mono channels: sweepable mid band)
- 2 instrument inputs, 16 balanced line inputs, and 12 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 17/18) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 18x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Rackmount kit included
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.