An 8-channel hybrid mixer, the StudioLive AR8 USB makes it simple to mix and record live shows, studio productions, band rehearsals, podcasts, and much more. This is a musician’s mixer: lightweight, versatile, feature-rich, and packed with analog connections and digital tools, yet easy to learn and use.
Mix with PreSonus’ famous Class A preamps and three-band EQ. Create multitrack recordings and fly in backing tracks with a 24-bit, 96 kHz, USB 2.0 digital audio interface. Record and playback in stereo with the integrated SD digital recorder. Stream program music wirelessly, using onboard Bluetooth 4.1. With a wide variety of connections, two ways to record, and a simple, elegant mixing surface, the StudioLive AR8 USB will quickly become the heart of your live and studio sound systems.
PreSonus StudioLive SLM AR8 8 Channel Hybrid Mixer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 2 mono and 2 stereo channels, each with level knob, pan, mute, PFL solo, highpass filter, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ
- 2 instrument inputs, 8 balanced line inputs, and 4 balanced mic inputs with Class A microphone preamps
- 1 stereo Super Channel (Ch. 7/8) with RCA inputs, 1/8-inch stereo input, switchable SD/USB stereo playback, and Bluetooth 4.1 input
- 1 monitor bus with dedicated channel sends, AFL solo, and balanced TRS output
- 1 stereo effects processor with 16 presets, dedicated send and return, and bypass footswitch jack
- 8x4 24-bit/96 kHz, USB 2.0 audio recording interface; record every channel plus the main mix
- 2x2 SD recorder (record main mix); supports SD and HCSD formats up to 32 GB
- L/R Control Room outputs and headphone output with dedicated level controls
- Global 48V phantom power
- Complete recording solution: Includes Capture live-recording software and Studio One® 3 Artist DAW for Mac and Windows
- Optional rackmount kit available
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.