Offering pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz, the Studio 192 Mobile is an ultra-low-latency USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center. It offers 22 x 26 Ins/Outs with 2 digitally controlled XMAX Class A mic preamps and flexible connectivity options, including ADAT Optical I/O that lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp.
PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile 22x26 USB Digital Audio Recording Interface Features
- Ultra low latency, 22x26 (8x14 at 192 kHz), USB 3.0 audio interface and studio command center
- Flawless analog signal path with up to 24-bit, 192 kHz operation and Burr-Brown converters with 118 dB dynamic range
- 2 mic/instrument inputs with remote controllable XMAX mic preamps
- 2 balanced line level inputs
- Zero-latency StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on the Studio 192 Mobile’s DSP and in Studio One on your computer
- Record with Fat Channel processing on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP and seamlessly switch to the Studio One Fat Channel plug-in for playback
- Complete zero-latency monitor mix and control room integration with Studio One, Studio One Remote, and UC Surface
- Preamp control from front panel, Studio One 3 Artist, Studio One Remote, UC Surface, and MIDI
- ADAT Optical I/O lets you expand the system with a PreSonus DigiMax DP88 8-channel A/D/A converter/preamp
- 4 balanced outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- Balanced stereo main outputs
- Independent, high-volume headphone output with dedicated DAC and Cue option lets you compare two mixes
- Studio One 3 Artist DAW and UC Surface control software included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac and Windows
- Backward-compatible with USB 2.0
Tight integration with included Studio One DAW and the companion Studio One Remote app for iPad provides remote control over microphone preamp and zero-latency monitor mixing from your recording environment.
Studio One’s exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in runs on your computer’s processor and on the Studio 192 Mobile DSP, seamlessly switching between playback and recording. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from included UC Surface control software for third-party DAW users.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.