A fine choice for project studios, the Studio 1810 USB 2.0 audio/MIDI interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs with its 4 XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated 1/4 INCH TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. Eight outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for Mac and Windows and UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android. You also get a left and right main output with dedicated level control and Mute; four balanced, DC-coupled line outputs; two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O.
PreSonus Studio 1810 USB Audio / MIDI Interface Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB 2.0 18x8 audio interface (8x8 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V - phantom power
- 4 back panel 1/4 inch TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- Two 1/4 inch TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- Four 1/4 inch TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for Mac, Windows, iPad, and Android
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.