World-class recording features and quality for producers and small bands who want to record audio from a wide range of sources! the Studio 1810c 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C audio interface records up to 18 simultaneous inputs, including 4 microphone inputs with XMAX Class A preamps, 4 dedicated 1/4 inch TRS line inputs, and ADAT and S/PDIF inputs. The main outputs and four DC-coupled line outputs offer flexible routing with zero-latency DSP-based monitor mixing and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist for macOS and Windows and UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android.
You also get two headphone outputs with A/B switching for monitoring different mix streams; and S/PDIF and MIDI I/O. PreSonus’ Studio Magic Plug-in Suite is included, and USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are provided for compatibility with most computers.
PreSonus Studio 1810c USB Audio MIDI Interface Features
- 24-bit/192 kHz, USB-C 18x8 audio interface (8x6 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs and 2 mic/line inputs all with XMAX Class A mic preamps and +48V phantom power
- 4 back panel 1/4 inch TRS balanced line inputs
- 8 channels of ADAT Optical input (4 channels at 96 kHz)
- 2 1/4 inch TRS balanced DC coupled main outputs with level control and dedicated mute button
- 4 1/4 inch TRS balanced DC coupled line outputs
- 2 headphone outputs with A/B switching on headphone output 1
- LED metering for all analog inputs and main outputs
- S/PDIF and MIDI I/O
- Flexible routing, zero-latency monitor mixing, and control-room integration with included Studio One Artist
- Monitor mix control with free UC Surface for macOS, Windows, iPad, and Android
- USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables included
- Studio Magic Plug-in Suite included