An outstanding package that gives you the workflow, I/O and audio quality that will allow your creativity to flow! The Studio 192 interface provides 8 XMAX mic preamps, 8 balanced outputs and top quality 118 dB digital conversion. The included Studio One 3 Professional Upgrade puts incredibly powerful recording capabilities, sounds and effects at your fingertips!
Studio 192 USB Audio Interface
Studio 192 is an audio interface and studio command center combined in one rack space. Its ultra-low latency USB 3.0 audio interface offers 26 x 32 I/O and pristine audio quality up to 192 kHz, with eight remote-controlled XMAX class A mic preamps; eight balanced TRS outputs, balanced stereo Main outputs, two headphone amps, onboard Talkback mic, advanced monitoring features, and much more.
PreSonus Studio 192 USB Audio Interface Features
- Your audio interface and studio command center in one rack space: pristine audio up to 192 kHz, remote controllable mic preamps, monitor mixing, speaker switching from included Studio One Artist or UC Surface
- Zero-latency monitoring with award-winning StudioLive Fat Channel processing on every analog input
- Ultra low latency, 24-bit, 192 kHz USB 3.0 audio interface
- Simultaneous I/O up to 26 inputs / 32 outputs (8x14 at 192 kHz)
- 8 XMAX remote controllable mic preamps, 2 instrument inputs, 6 balanced line level inputs
- Flawless analog signal path with top-quality 118 dB digital conversion
- 8 balanced outputs for monitor mixing
- Individual stereo main balanced outputs with mono, dim, mute, and level control accessible from front panel or UC Surface
- Onboard talkback mic
- Two high-volume headphone outs with dedicated DACs for optimal headphone monitoring
- Flexible routing and zero-latency monitor mixing options
- Tight integration with Studio One for multitrack music production, Studio One Artist included
- Compatible with most music software for Mac or PC
- Backwards compatible with USB 2.0
Tight integration with the included Studio One digital audio workstation provides remote control over every Studio 192 microphone preamp plus onboard zero-latency monitor mixing control right from your recording environment. Studio One’s exclusive hybrid Fat Channel plug-in can run on your computer’s processor and switch to the onboard DSP on your Studio 192 with a sonically seamless transition. Now you can monitor with award-winning StudioLive EQ and dynamics while switching between playback and recording with no audible change. Zero-latency monitoring with effects is also available from UC Surface for third-party DAW users.
More than just abundant I/O, Studio 192 is designed to be the central hub for any project or professional studio. The onboard Talkback mic can be routed to any mix. The outputs can be used for monitor mixing or for speaker switching. Onboard Dim and Mono options let you take control of your Main mix. Studio 192’s two headphone amps each have a dedicated stereo output and can listen in on any mix, —perfect for in-studio collaboration.
Studio One Pro 3.0 Upgrade
Raise your standards with Studio One 3 Professional Upgrade edition! Built by creative people for creative music production, it contains everything you’d expect from a modern digital audio powerhouse, and adds innovative songwriting and production tools that inspire new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, plus built-in mastering and digital delivery. Upgrade from Studio One 3 Artist to Studio One 3 Professional!
From set up, dialing in sounds, recording, sequencing, arranging, and sonic experimentation to mixing, mastering, and even online delivery, Studio One 3 is a modern digital audio powerhouse that was designed to keep you inspired and in the flow—focused on your music first. Built by and for creative people, Studio One has become one of the most widely adopted digital audio workstations in professional and project studios worldwide due to its fast, flow-oriented, drag-and-drop interface; ease of use; and superb 64-bit sound quality.
Version 3 introduces innovative songwriting and production tools, inspiring new ways to craft unique and evocative sounds, iPad control, and a reengineered console for more accurate and intuitive mixing. Its stunning new interface adds dual-platform multi-touch support, is optimized for high-resolution displays, and includes dynamic, context-sensitive documentation, help, and tool-tips.
PreSonus Studio One 3.0 Professional Upgrade Version Features
- Elegant single-window work environment with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality, with a critically acclaimed mix engine, new synthesis engine, native 64-bit resolution, and support for up to 384 kHz audio
- Arranger Track with innovative Scratch Pads
- Build unique sounds with Multi Instrument and Extended FX Chains
- Presence XT sampler with 15+ GB sound library and EXS, Kontakt, and Giga support
- Mai Tai polyphonic, analog modeling synth with character morphing, modulation matrix, and zero-delay feedback filters
- Integrated Melodyne Essentials pitch and timing editor (a $99 value)
- Native Fat Channel plug-in from StudioLive AI mixers includes low-pass filter, gate, compressor, parametric EQ, and limiter
- Note FX (Arpeggiator, Chorder, Repeater, Input Filter) to assist composition and add dynamism to virtual instrument tracks
- UPDATED Content browser with powerful drag-and-drop functionality and keyword based “musical” search; find, preview, and drag-and-drop tempo-matched backing loops, samples, effects, instruments, presets, and more
- Integrated online PreSonus Shop provides easy in-app access to more professionally produced content
- Studio One Remote for iPad
- UPDATED AudioBend real-time time stretching and pitch shifting sounds better than ever with Elastique Pro 3.0
- Integrated mastering suite with automatic mix updating, DDP, Redbook CD burning, and digital release
- Transient detection and editing with groove extraction, multitrack comping, editable Folder Tracks, step recording, event-based effects
- Automatic delay compensation ensures tight synchronization and phase alignment
- Control Link: the most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- 36 Native Effects 64-bit effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Over 4,000 included audio and music loops
- Score video and edit audio for film with video track
- Seamless import of Capture recordings with StudioLive AI mixer scenes and Fat Channel settings
- Wireless transfer of audio from Capture for iPad
- Import Notion stems with instrument names, mix, and tempo info preserved
- AU, VST2, VST3, and ReWire support
- Import and export WAV, MP3, MIDI files, and more
- Integrated SoundCloud dashboard for sharing your music online
- Use Pro Tools, Cubase, or Logic shortcut key commands or create your own
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant audio interfaces