Incredible recording quality up to 192 kHz and great connectivity and features make the Studio 24c from Presonus the ideal audio interface for solo vocalists/rappers, mobile musicians, guitarists, podcasters, and live streaming! 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps, two rear-panel, balanced line outputs, and MIDI I/O get you connected and recording in no time. A Mixer knob blends analog input and computer playback for low-latency direct monitoring.
A complete recording solution, the Studio 24c comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist recording software for macOS and Windows, and the Studio Magic Plug-in Suite. USB-C to USB-C and USB-C to USB-A cables are included for compatibility with most computers.
PreSonus Studio 24c USB-C Audio Midi Interface Features
- USB-C bus-powered, 2x2 audio interface with MIDI for macOS and Windows
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz sampling rates
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- +48V phantom power (global)
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output
- Mixer knob for low-latency direct input monitoring
- Kensington lock security hole