Great for podcasters, live streaming, and mobile musicians, the Studio 26 2x4 USB 2.0 bus-powered audio/MIDI interface can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with PreSonus XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps and MIDI I/O. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching.
A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete, all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 26 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
PreSonus Studio 26 2 in 4 out USB 2 24-bit 192 kHz Audio Interface Features
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX-L solid-state mic preamps
- 2 balanced 1/4 inch TRS line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching
- 2 balanced 1/4 inch TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 4 ladder-style LED level meters (2 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O
- Studio One Artist included