An excellent choice for small studios, the Studio 68 USB 2.0 6-in, 6-out audio/MIDI interface can record at up to 192 kHz and features 2 front-panel combo mic/line/instrument inputs and 2 rear-panel mic/line inputs, all with XMAX preamps. In addition to the L/R main outputs, you get two balanced line outputs for monitor mixing or speaker switching plus MIDI and S/PDIF I/O.
A Cue Mix A/B function lets you toggle between two mixes while monitoring through headphones—perfect for DJs and to listen in on a performer’s monitor mix. A complete all-in-one recording solution, the Studio 68 comes with PreSonus’ award-winning Studio One Artist DAW software for Mac and Windows.
PreSonus Studio 68 USB 24-bit 192 kHz Audio Interface Features
- USB 2.0, 6x6 audio interface (4x4 at 192 kHz)
- 2 mic/instrument/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 mic/line inputs with XMAX Class A mic preamps
- 2 balanced 1/4 inch TRS main outputs with front-panel level control
- 6 ladder-style LED level meters (4 input, 2 main output)
- Stereo headphone output with Cue Mix A/B
- Direct monitoring
- MIDI I/O