The PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Mixer FOH Package includes the pieces necessary to upgrade into the digital mixing world! This great package includes the incredible PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 digital mixer which is loaded with 16 XMAX mic preamps, built-in 22x18 FireWire recording, Fat-Channel processing with 4-band EQ’s and so much more.
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Mixer FOH Package Includes
- PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Mixer
- SKB Mixer Case
- 100 ft CBI MC 16x4 Performer B Series Audio Snake
- 2 x 30’ Mogami Gold Stage Microphone Cables
- Presonus StudioLive 1642 Dustcover
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Digital Mixer; 16 Channels and 4 busses never sounded so good!
StudioLive 16.4.2 is the most powerful and flexible sixteen-channel digital mixer the world has seen. Loaded with sixteen high headroom XMAX microphone preamplifiers, built-in 22x18 FireWire recording and playback engine, Fat-Channel
processing with 4-band EQ’s, compressors, limiters and gates, DSP effects, six aux buses, four sub-groups, extensive LED metering, mixer save and recall, channel-strip save/recall/copy/paste, talkback and more, breaking new boundaries for music performance and production.
PreSonus StudioLive 16.4.2 Features
|New Virtual StudioLive (Mac/Win), StudioLive Remote (iPad)
and All-New QMIX (iPhone/iPod Touch) app
lets you remote-control StudioLive 16.4.2 and 24.4.2.
|PreSonus Virtual StudioLive software for Mac and Windows provides bidirectional control of the StudioLive 16.4.2 and StudioLive 24.4.2 digital mixers. Now you can see and control the most-used mixer parameters onscreen, including channel, subgroup, aux send, and main levels, as well as Fat Channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings.
Control the mixer with a mouse or watch VSL update when you adjust the hardware. Drag Fat Channel presets onto all 16 channels in seconds. Mute or solo every channel with a sweep of the mouse. Apply a new Scene to the whole mixer just by dragging it on VSL from a list you see at all times. Collect and trade Scenes with other StudioLive users. This is huge!
To top it off, you can control VSL - and therefore, your StudioLive mixer - from an Apple iPad. With PreSonus StudioLive Remote for iPad (free from the Apple App Store), you can walk around the venue and tweak the mix, in real time, from any location, fixing monitor mixes from the stage and eliminating sonic problems on the spot.
QMix for iPhone and iPod Touch
- Easy drag-and-drop workflow
- Drag presets directly to channels
- Drag parts of presets directly to components in the Fat Channel
- Adjust the Fat Channel gate, compressor, and EQ plus the graphic EQ and effects
- Quickly drop entire Scenes to the mixer to instantly load all channel, effects, and graphic EQ settings
- Load effects quickly by simply dragging presets into the GUI
- Use the mouse to quickly assign channels to multiple buses, mute, solo, etc.
- Store and organize presets on your computer, then transfer them to your mixer for that night’s gig
- Create presets on the road, store them to the mixer, then drag them to your preset pool the next time you’re connected to the computer
- Reorder presets in mixer memory and in the software to best fit your workflow for each gig
- Share presets with friends; drag presets out of the browser and email, IM, or disk-swap presets with other StudioLive owners
- See all of the most-used parameters on the mixer at once
- See the state of all Fat Channel settings at once
- See all aux mixes at once
- See the current effects and other parameter settings
- View and graphically edit all parametric EQ and compression curves
- View and graphically edit all graphic equalizer settings
- Do time-stamped backups of the entire mixer
- Remote control the mixer from an iPad using StudioLive Remote software.
Give performers wireless control of their personal aux/monitor mixes from any FireWire-connected StudioLive mixer by using an Apple iPhone or iPod touch with the Free QMix App installed! Ten performers can simultaneously create their own monitor mixes, with special control of 'Me' channels assigned by the StudioLive operator through the VSL software.
Personus StudioLive QMix Features
- Runs on an Apple iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 4 or higher
- Provides wireless control over aux mixes in Virtual StudioLive and hence, over aux mixes in any StudioLive-series digital mixer
- Portrait view shows Wheel of Me, where you can select multiple “Me” channels and control their levels simultaneously
- Multiple iPhones and iPod touches can control the same StudioLive
- Available free from the Apple App Store
- New! Virtual StudioLive (Mac/Win) and StudioLive Remote (iPad) let you remote-control StudioLive 16.4.2 and 24.4.2.
- 16 inputs, 6 auxiliary mixes, 4 subgroups
- 16 class A XMAX microphone preamplifiers
- Hi-Definition analog to digital converters (118dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited headroom 32-bit floating point digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz
- 22x18 FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit / 44.1kHz and 48kHz)
- Compact 19 inch rack-mountable rugged steel chassis
- Fat Channel Select
- High Pass Filter
- 4-band semi parametric EQ
- 2 Master DSP Effects (reverbs, delays, time-based effect, with load/save)
- Load/Save Mixer Scenes – all settings including fader levels with LED position matching
- 100mm long throw faders
- Military grade quick touch push buttons
- Fast-acting LED meters
- Talkback communication system
- CAPTURE integrated live recording software included
- Mac and Windows compatible
- Direct recording interface compatible with Logic, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar, Digital Performer and more
- Free! Presonus Studio One Artist
100’ CBI MC 16x4 Performer B Series Audio Snake
CBI Audio Snakes feature top quality components and construction including Neutrik hand-soldered XLR and TRS panel mounts in the stage box; CBI XLR nickel connectors on the fan; and 16 gauge rolled steel stage box construction. Other features include Belden CBI individually shielded multipair wire with a flexible black PVC jacket. The fanouts provide double layer heat shrink at the connection and junction and the box features a durable hammered enamel finish.
CBI B-Series Snake Features
- CBI / Belden Individually Shielded Multipair Wire with Black Flexible Jacket
- Heat Shrink Tubing; Double Layers at Connector and Junction
- Contrasting Numbers covered with Clear Heat Shrink on Fanout
- Stage Box is 14/16 gauge Rolled Steel, Durable Finish, Silk-screened, with Strain Relief
- CBI Snakes Feature Top Quality Components and the Finest Craftsmanship!
- Neutrik NC3FPP Non-Locking XLR's in Box
- Neutrik Non-locking TRS 1/4 inch Panel Mount
- CBI C-XLR Nickel Connectors on Fan
- 10 year warranty