The 12" CP12 is a powered loudspeaker featuring high performance, superior quality and lasting reliability. These are the hallmarks of the QSC brand and the reason why millions of professionals the world-over have come to trust QSC to help them confidently deliver superior experiences and memorable performances. The CP Series follows in that same tradition while also offering an ultra-compact form factor and class-leading value.
QSC CP12 Compact Powered Loudspeaker Features
- Compact and powerful performance
- 1000 Watt peak power Class-D amplifier module
- 12" Two-way active loudspeaker
- Easily selected contours for commonly-used applications
- Advanced DSP with Intrinsic Correction™ for superior sound quality and speaker protection
- Directivity Matched Transition™ (DMT) for consistent frequency response across the entire coverage area
- Light weight and highly portable
- Professional appearance looks great in any application
- Use for main PA, stage monitor, or instrument amplifier
- 35 mm pole socket
- Optional yoke, tote, and outdoor cover accessories
- Complete EASE and CAD information available online
- 3-Year Warranty*
The first thing you will notice about the CP Series is its compact design - every line, angle and curve working harmoniously to present a stylish, yet rugged, appearance. Inside, CP is equipped with a highly-efficient, 1000-watt power amplifier, matching transducers and advanced DSP, delivering performance beyond expectations for a loudspeaker of this size.
Because of its compact size, CP is remarkably lightweight, making it easy to load, carry, lift and deploy in a wide range of portable and installed applications. Entertainers of all kinds, as well as educators, institutions and houses of worship will appreciate the ability to mix up to three input sources (mic/line, line and music playback device) at once, making CP a great single-box PA system that sets up in seconds. As part of a larger system, CP can be deployed on a speaker pole, used as a floor monitor or as a musical instrument amplifier. System integrators will especially appreciate CP’s lightweight and compact form factor when attaching it to a wall or truss (via optional yoke mount). And all users will enjoy one-touch DSP control with preset contours for the most common audio applications.
The CP Series compact, powered loudspeaker is protected by a global 3-year warranty.*
*With product registration
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.