The E110 is a compact, two-way loudspeaker with a 10-inch, die cast frame woofer with a 2.5-inch voice-coil housed in a multi-purpose enclosure that’s at home in stage monitor or main PA deployment. It incorporates QSC’s DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) design with a wide 85 degree coverage. When used as a stage monitor, the E110 is angled up at a 55 degree angle allowing it to be placed near the performer when used on a crowded stage.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
QSC E110 300 Watt 10" 2-Way Passive Loudspeaker Features
- High output, professional quality sound with 300 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Suitable for main PA and stage monitor
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket