The E118SW passive subwoofer features high output and professional quality sound with 800 watts continuous power. The E118sw is a high-performance direct radiation subwoofer with a single, 800W, 18-inch, aluminum frame woofer. It’s designed to produce crushing low-end for live performance with kick-drum and bass in the PA or for high-level, high-energy dance music. A threaded, M20 pole socket and speaker pole are provided for sub/satellite use with any of the E Series two-way models. For portable applications it includes attachment points for four optional casters. The subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance means that a single woofer can be optimally powered by a less expensive amplifier.
E Series loudspeakers will perform very well with any quality, professional power amplifier – but by taking advantage of the complete E Series Entertainment System, more performance and options are available. Today’s powered loudspeakers rely on finely tuned digital signal processing (DSP) to achieve a higher level of performance. When used with QSC GXD or PLD amplifiers or with a QSC TouchMix digital mixer, E Series loudspeakers can also take advantage of advanced DSP. QSC has developed E Series DSP settings for all three platforms. These settings support a variety of applications including live sound reinforcement (with and without subwoofers), stage monitoring, dance music and karaoke.
QSC E118SWBK 18" 800 Watt Passive Subwoofer Features
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers: For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software, For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- E118SW includes speaker pole