The QSC RMX 2450a Power Amplifier provides professional sound quality, features and reliability at a price that won’t break the bank! With 750W per channel at 4-ohms, the RMX 2450a is ideal for small to mid-sized systems. Inputs include XLR, 1/4 inch balanced, and barrier strips while outputs include Speakon and binding posts for convenient connectivity. QSC also loads the RMX 2450a power amp with user-defeatable clip limiters and selectable low-frequency filters optimize sonic performance.
QSC RMX 2450a Power Amplifier Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.