Great power capabilities, professional reliability, sound quality and features at a great price! The QSC RMX 4050HD Power Amplifier is a state-of-the-art unit that is perfectly suited for a wide range of sound reinforcement applications including touring, performing musicians, and mobile DJs. Like its smaller sibling (the RMX 1850HD), the QSC RMX 4050HD is one of two RMX Heavy Duty models designed to work as hard into 2-ohm loads as most competing amplifiers will at 4-ohms. Purchase an RMX Series Amplifier from AMS and Recieve QSC's
after registering your product at QSC.com
With a three-tier, Class H design, the RMX 4050HD is extremely efficient at real world power levels. Less AC current is wasted and more goes into producing useful audio power. The RMX 4050HD accomplishes all this with a standard 15-Amp plug. Like all RMX amps,the RMX 4050HD features balanced 1/4 inch TRS,XLR and barrier strip inputs, binding posts and Neutrik Speakon outputs, front-mounted gain controls, plus signal and clip LED indicators to monitor performance.
- 800W per channel @ 8 ohms
- 1300W/channel @ 4 ohms
- 1600W/channel @ 2 ohms
- 2600W bridged mono @ 8 ohms
- 4000W bridged @ 4 ohms
QSC RMX Series amplifiers give you clean, dynamic power with the legendary QSC sound quality and reliability that pros depend on. We combined our rugged high output designs with the latest circuit technology to deliver unmatched performance at a new breakthrough price.
Muscular Power Plant
The power supply is the heart of an amplifier, converting raw AC power from the wall to clean DC for the audio circuitry. The RMX uses a powerful high-current toroidal transformer and ample filter capacitance to ensure generous energy reserves. This makes a critical difference in sound quality, allowing the amp to effortlessly punch out high level transients, even when driving abusive 2-ohm speaker loads.
RMX amplifiers deliver true studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using the highest-grade linear output devices delivers ultra-low distortion (<0.05% THD) & a ruler-flat frequency response. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling us to pack up to 2400 watts of power in a chassis only 2 rack spaces & less than 16 inches deep. And unlike other designs, RMX output devices are direct-mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling & cooling.
RMX 4050HD Features
- The RMX 4050HD provides improved thermal performance that gives you higher continuous power in 2-ohms stereo or 4-ohms bridged applications
- Dual mono, high current power supply for increased reliability and performance
- 3RU chassis only 16 inches deep
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater two-ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4 inch (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Binding post and Neutrik Speakon outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance