The QSC TouchMix-30 Pro sets a new standard in digital mixers, including all of the features that you want and some that you didn’t even know you needed. It’s perfect for musicians, production professionals, and live performance venues. Sporting an impressive 30 input channels (24 Mic/Line, 6 Line) and 16 output channels, it functions as a mixer for live venues, a hard disk recorder using an external HDD/SSD, and as a USB audio interface for your DAW.
Onboard are a slew of digital effects, processors, mixer scene memory locations, and presets for all types of instruments - all while remaining compact and portable. At the center of its operation is a beautiful, modern, and familiar feeling multi-touchscreen. If you’ve ever used a touchscreen tablet or smartphone, navigation and operation will be a breeze. Combining an impressive feature set with a very modern interface, the TouchMix-30 Pro is designed to provide a lightning fast and intuitive workflow, while delivering professional sounding results for users with any level of experience.
QSC has all your needs covered for your TouchMix-30 Pro mixer. Remember to purchase these accessories:
QSC TouchMix-30 Pro Digital Mixer Features
- TouchMix-30 Rack Mount Kit (item number: QSC TMR2)
- TouchMix-30 Dust Cover (item number: QSC TM30COVER)
- TouchMix-30 Carrying Tote (item number: QSC TM30TOTE)
- TouchMix-30 Tablet Support Stand (item number: QSC TS1)
- Mega console performance in a compact form factor
- Capacitive touch screen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Over 120 Live Sound Channel Presets for a wide range of sources and instruments.
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects Wizards
- Two Real Time Analyzers (RTA)
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users.
- 4-Band full Parametric EQ, variable High and Low-Pass Filters on all input channels.
- Gate, Compressor and Delay on all input channels.
- All outputs feature 1/3 Octave Graphic Equalization and 6-band Parametric EQ plus Limiters, Delay and 12 Notch Filters.
- Eight DCA groups; Eight Mute groups
- Eight Sub-Groups with 6-band full Parametric EQ, variable High- and Low-Pass Filters and Limiter; may be linked for stereo
- On-board settings for popular QSC loudspeakers including K and K.2 Series
- 6 professional quality Stereo DSP Processors plus a Pitch Corrector
- Touch-and-Route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and Paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- 14/10/4 aux busses may be paired for stereo; direct drive of wired in-ear monitors (IEM)
- Records and plays back multi-track wave files (32/22/14 tracks) using external hard drive; capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac and Windows computers
- MP3 USB playback
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi
- Rack-mountable with optional Accessory Kit
Additionally, the TouchMix-30 Pro offers even more of what you would expect and demand from a TouchMix Series mixer:
- 24 class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- Over 120 live Instrument, microphone and other audio source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- All outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- 14 mono mixes may be paired for stereo while two pairs of Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
Note: New Firmware can be downloaded here (along with Windows and IOS installation instructions): http://www.qsc.com/resources/software-and-firmware/touchmix/
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.