Serious power in a small package. A versatile amp, the Quilter Mach 2 combo is the ultimate amp for professional musicians who play all styles of music. A sealed enclosure calibrated to deliver a very balanced and beautiful tone, combined with the powerful and up front characteristics of the speaker are perfect for the jazz player or anyone who loves an EVM-12L type speaker response. It comes with big big bottom end and crystalline highs.
Quilter MicroPro Mach 2 Amplifier Heavy Duty Features
- Powerful: 100 watts per channel. 200 watts total when using channel 1 and 2.
- Toneful: Patented next generation analog technology.
- Portable: Take it on board the plane and put in the overhead bin.
- Reliable: Stop fussing with 70 year old unreliable technology and play more!
- Ultra-Light: The heavy duty magnet adds a few more pounds, but still far lighter than any serious 12 inch combo you've ever played.
- Modular: Combine this with our matching extension speaker, or use your own for outdoor or extremely loud gigs.
- Flexible: Works with nearly any impedance, or even with the speaker unplugged.
- Consistent: Our power supply auto-adapts regardless of the voltage the wall is dishing out. Your tone never suffers, even from "nightclub voltage."
Great for electric and especially hollow body instruments, the 12 inch HD combo packs a serious punch for players who love the sound of a 12 inch speaker, and want something powerful enough to handle a full band but portable enough to go anywhere. Combine this with our 12 inch extension cabinet for staggering power that will easily handle outdoor gigs without a PA system. Weighing in at 21 pounds, it is easy to carry and small enough to go anywhere.
All Quilter combo amps come with a sturdy ballistic nylon cover included.
- You are a musician that plays jazz, country, surf, blues, or you are a lead player wanting a brutally honest tone.
- You want a smoother more luscious tone normally associated with a 12 inch speaker.
- Your gigs include the need to be loud enough to cut through multiple instruments.
- You want to be able to play clean and cut through a big band.
- You want it light and clean.
- You want to sound good and look good doing it.