The flagship Model 667 features 6 channels of tonal greatness and near infinite switching ability! Randall again sets the standard for over the top gain, tight focused attack and crushing tone for rhythm lead and everything in between. The 667 is the latest offering from the bench of Randall's "Guru of Gain" Mr. Mike Fortin.
Randall 667 Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- Six channel 120 watt all tube MEGA amplifier.
- Six gain and volume controls with 3 way bright switch for each.
- Each bank of 3 EQ sections contain 3 way Tone stack shift and separate presence and depth controls.
- Dual MIDI switchable master volumes.
- Dual MIDI switchable series/parallel loops.
- MIDI assignable functions for each channel as follows: Channel select, Boost, Low/Medium/High gain voicing, master volume 1/2 select, Loop/Loop2 select, Store. Individual metering and bias controls.
- Heavy duty metal front/rear grills, corners, edging, Dual top handles for easy lifting.
- (4) 6L6 and (9) 12AX7 Tubes
Dual switchable master volumes make volume changes a breeze and 2 loops that are parallel/series and midi switchable allow for seamless effects integration. Three gain voicing levels per high gain channel plus a tube driven boost allow for more tailored option for gain than we've ever seen! EQ -2 way bright switch and 3 way Tone Stack Shifts plus depth and presence per channel strip make dialing your dozens of your perfect tones easily switchable via MIDI.
The 667 amplifier is the result of countless hours of listening tweaking and perfecting the tight and relentless attack that
this collection of channel circuits deliver. The design is intended to offer the most flexible tube amplifier ever created. With 6 channels,
6 modes per channel and 7 midi assignable functions, the 6-6-7 takes high gain to the highest levels!!CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.