An extremely flexible head, the Randall RT50 produces clean shimmering country tones to an all out shred festival. Easily dial in your tone on each channel with its own dedicated EQ with Bass, Middle and Treble. Plus a bright switch on the clean channel, so you can pinpoint your ideal individual amplified guitar voice.
Randall RT50H Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 2 channels: 1-Classic Clean; 2-Modern Overdrive
- EQ controls: Bass, Middle, Treble, Bright switch on clean channel
- Master controls: volume, reverb
- Series EFX loop
- All-tube power amp
- Tubes: 2 x 6L6 (user-swappable for EL34s)
- Includes 2 mode footswitch
The Randall RT50H amp head features two discrete channels. Channel 1 is a Classic Clean, which allows you to go from sparkling tone to highly overdriven force. Channel 2 is a Modern Overdrive, which brings out classic distortion and full high-gain sound. The master controls on the Randall RT50H amp head include volume and reverb, for that full sound and depth.