The QUAD 4.2 with case has been redesigned to accommodate all your pedals in a lightweight yet rigid and rugged platform. Its uniquely ingenious construction is based on only one folded, cold-rolled aluminum sheet for the board frame and has not a single welded seam. This makes the board surface completely plain and gives you more pedalboard space for your money. U-shaped vertical support braces offer additional stability without adding too much weight.
The new RockBoard pedalboards will neither bend nor wiggle. The slots let you easily hide cables underneath the surface for a neat and tidy setup. Any power supply can be mounted underneath the board surface traditionally or using the optional RockBoard The Tray universal power supply mounting solution. All RockBoard 2018 Series models (except Duo 2.1) are compatible with the RockBoard MOD patchbays. Includes flight case.
RockBoard QUAD 4.2 Pedalboard with Case Features
- Sturdy and light aluminum construction
- Slotted design for easy pedal mounting
- Made from cold-rolled aluminum
- Angled and absolutely plain board surface - no weld seams
- Slot for rockboard mod patch bays
- Compatible with rockboard the tray - universal power supply mounting solution
- Robust black powder-coated surface
- Dimensions (l x w) 610 x 326 mm / 24 x 12 13/16
- Height incl. Rubber feet 37 - 71 mm / 1 7/16 - 2 13/16
- Weight 2.02 kg / 4.45 lbs.
- Including flight case
- Interior dimensions (w x d x h) 630 x 346 x 167 mm
- Exterior dimensions (w x d x h) 660 x 376 x 193 mm
- Including self-adhesive hook (50 mm wide) & loop tape (25 mm wide), cable ties, extra pedalboard feet / nuts / bolts / allen key