This isn’t just any ordinary analog chorus/vibe pedal. . .
The Red Witch Empress Analog Chorus Pedal offers unparalleled chorus options; an infinite number of analog chorus/vibe devices in one box.
The Empress pedal’s most enticing feature is the unique voicing control; this dial allows you to access virtually any chorus sound you could desire! It changes the delay time – it’s on a pot so you’ve got an infinite number of chorus pedals in one box – from sparkling clean to a noisy and wild pitch-bending wobble.
Red Witch has also designed a circuit that lets you adjust the delay time via a potentiometer – from one extreme to the other and everything in between. In its most extreme settings the device will produce some hiss – this would be expected within the last third of the voicing controls sweep.
Red Witch Empress Analog Chorus Pedal Features
- True Analog Circuitry
- Expansive “Voicing” control dial allows you to access virtually any chorus sound
- Vibe/Chorus Switch allows you to easily toggle between the two modes
- Stereo Outs gives you the option to connect the Empress to two amplifiers with dry and wet signals
- True Bypass Switching keeps the guitar signal clean when not in use
- Powered with 9V battery or Boss PSA-style adapter (not included)