Behold. . . the Red Witch Zeus, Greek God of Sky, Thunder, Bass Fuzz and Suboctave!
Featuring two pedals in one, the Red Witch Zeus offers the player a silicon fuzz (comprising key features of the much loved Fuzz God II pedal) as well as a beautiful analog suboctave. Use either effect independently or simultaneously – they each have their own true bypass stomp switch. Dial as little or as much of each effect in with the two mix controls.
Capable of generating anything from a distant rumble to an all-out subterranean cataclysm, the Fuzz section works beautifully with or without the analog suboctave – which, as a result of being analog rather than digital, has a fantastic, tactile springiness with extremely good tracking.
When you get one of these in your hands, you’d better watch out! The Red Witch Zeus Analog Bass Fuzz Suboctave pedal is so good, other members of your band will want to take it and use it for themselves.
Red Witch Zeus Analog Octave Fuzz Bass Pedal Features
- Independent Analog Fuzz for bass
- Independent suboctave for bass – 100% analog
- Independent wet/ dry mix for each
- Internal Fuzz master volume trimmer
- Internal Octave master volume trimmer
- Ultra Unique design – nothing like this on the market
- A true bass pedal, but also creates incredibly unique guitar tones
- Full frequency response
- True Bypass Switching
- Gorgeous Chrome Enclosure