Amazing club ready sound plus the Mixtour is a compact, two-channel DJ controller layout which allows you to get the party started anywhere, anytime. A powerful controller for IOS, Android and your laptop, Reloop Mixtour is a portable cross-platform DJ controller developed for the award winning app DJAY 2 from Algoriddim. Working closely with Algoriddim, Reloop has been able to develop a fully integrated device that fuses vital mixing functions with a Transport, Remix and FX section into a sleek device. Whether you’re on iOS, Android, PC** or Mac – Reloop MIXTOUR supports them all.
Reloop Mixtour DJ Controller Features
Performance Modes: Transport, Hot Cues, Looping and Grid Editing
- Ultra-portable, yet sturdy all-in-one DJ controller with audio interface
- Designed for award winning djay 2 (iOS/Android) and djay Pro (Mac) by Algoriddim
- Connect them all: iOs / Android / Mac / PC
- Powerful, colour-coded, rubberised trigger section for transport & cue mode per deck
- Dedicated bi-polar LFP/HPF sound filter control
- Dual FX Mode: Control FX and filter simultaneously
- Integrated, low-latency 4-channel audio interface for iOS, Android & USB connectivity
- Sturdy & flat built with 45-mm PRO faders
- Gain + 3-band EQ per channel
- Large Navigation Encoder with load buttons
- Mix millions of tracks instantly with djay and Spotify integration*
- MIDI-compatible: Mappings available for Virtual DJ & Traktor
- Set, access and delete 8 hot cue points on 2 decks
- Play, cue, sync and auto loop controls (double / half)
- Fader-start feature
- TAB, QUEUE and back controls
- Cue controls with preview feature
- Signal-meter LED chain selectable for master & PFL
- Cue vol and cue mix knobs
- SHIFT layer for secondary controls
- Grid editing
- Search mode for fast searching within tracks
- Power supply port for iOS charging
- Kensington Lock port
- Turntable spindle cavity for easy positioning on turntables
- *Note: Spotify access in djay requires a Spotify Premium subscription. A FREE 7-day trial of Spotify Premium is available to all users of djay 2.
Reloop MIXTOUR's pad section comes packed with functions. The transport mode includes Play, Cue, Sync and Auto-Loop controls. In Hot Cue mode it is possible to set, store and trigger up to 4 cue points. By entering shift mode you can also set grids or change loop lengths on the second layer. The rubberized trigger pads used for the transport controls are not only highly tactile, but they’re also backlit with Bi-Colour LEDs, indicating which mode is active.
Channel-Strip with Clubmixer - Design and Quality
The strong, durable, full-size control knobs and 45mm Pro-Faders are set out in the same way as a class-leading club mixer. The three-band EQ, gain trim pots, bipolar filters and VU meter (switchable between master and pre-fader) ensure you have everything you need to perform. All controls have been rigorously tested to ensure a high-quality performance every time you play, and the whole MIXTOUR carries with it a sense of solidity and reliability.
Track Management – Good Navigation is Half the Mix!
The unique Reloop Trax-Encoder not only catches the eye, as it also gives convenient and comfortable control over your music library. We’ve also added a ‚Seek‘ option to the Push-Encoder, allowing you to detect and navigate to a specific position of the selected track. The full-size load buttons can be used to navigate through the library tabs by selecting the shift layer. This enables a quick search for certain artists, titles or genres. Another innovative new feature is the ability to manage a Queue Playlist for your current mix. You can even pre-listen to your next track without having to load it into the deck. This function makes navigating huge Spotify* and iTunes track lists far easier.
Micro Look – Macro Usability!
The next special feature of Reloop MIXTOUR is the Macro-FX mode. This feature allows you to combine an effect and filter simultaneously by pushing the FX-button. Select any effect by simply pushing the Shift- and FX-button at the same time. Now you can create any imaginable effect combination as a Delay and a High/Low-Pass filter for dynamic build-ups and breaks.
An amazing club-ready sound with low latency and low-noise playback best describe the integrated interface for all platforms. The included power supply charges your iOS device whilst mixing.
MIDI-Support for all Operating Systems!
As the Reloop MIXTOUR is fully MIDI-compatible, any MIDI-capable software, like Traktor or Virtual DJ, can be easily controlled. Dedicated mapping files are available on the product website.
Mix more than 20 Million Tracks with Spotify and DJAY!
The market-leading streaming service Spotify* is integrated seamlessly in DJAY 2 / Pro. That means you can access directly millions of tracks and mix them on the fly as if they were all already on your device! Your favorite artist, latest charts of your prefered genre or your own playlists: They are always with you! Spotify and DJAY takes away the need for you to store huge music libraries on your device. The Spotify integration is enhanced with an innovative Match- & Mix- System which analyzes each tracks genre, BPM and Key for Harmonic Mixes and can even suggest a fitting next track for your mix!
Including Apple Lightning connection cable, Android OTG Adapter cable, USB cable for PC/MAC and international power supply.