The Reloop Limited Edition Terminal Mix 2 DJ Controller Bundle consists of the award-winning Terminal Mix controller, the exciting new Serato DJ software, and also even includes the powerful video plug-in Video SL; which is offered as a free download.
New Features of Serato DJ:
Hardware Access to All Important Functions
- Dedicated 4-deck control for an advanced and creative mixing experience
- Extensive FX bundle by industry-leading plug-in manufacturer iZotope (delay, echo, ping pong delay, reverb, phaser, flanger, distortion, high pass, low pass and a combined filter).
- Assign and trigger up to 8 cue points and loops as well as 6 samples across 4 banks
- Flexible MIDI assignment for custom mappings as desired
- Record your live DJ sets with ease using the dedicated new integrated recorder
- Updated Sample Banks with up to 6 slots and a new synchronization feature to add new dimensions to your live mixes
- Extensive loop options
Terminal Mix 2 disposes of an integrated 2-channel mixer that besides 3-fold EQ with intelligent kill technique also offers gain and filter modulation per channel. The crossfader curve can be adjusted comfortably on the device's front side.
In addition to the popular Trax Encoder, the master section is now equipped with four convenient management buttons which allow direct access to playlists, crates or further layout views without the need to touch your laptop. This means a desired track can be located and loaded instantly into any deck via the designated load buttons - a fader start function can also be activated if desired.
Large Jog Wheels with Vinyl Grip
As a further highlight, Reloop has developed brand new ultra-flat aluminum jog platters which with an impressive XXL diameter of 15.5 cm have also been enhanced with a non-slip, vinyl-grip coating for even more control over your tracks. With a total of 3 modes (Pitch Bend/Vinyl/Quick Search) it's possible to easily switch between pitch correcting, scratching, or browsing through tracks on the fly.
Trigger Action Deluxe
The entire transport section is fully equipped with rubberized buttons which offer a comfortable pressure point while also being extremely durable. The performance section features an extensive 8-button layout which can be utilized over 2 separate layers for true versatility. On the first layer 4 hot cues can be fired off and 4 sample decks can be triggered simultaneously. Depending on the software used, other creative possibilities are available, for example the option of accessing hot cues/samples 5-8 on the second layer - or with future software updates this section can be enhanced even further with brand new performance modes (Cut'n'Slice) for live remixing.
The extensive FX section is equipped with 4 buttons, 3 rotary knobs, and 1 endless encoder to provide even more creative possibilities in the mix. The smart loop section also features 4 independent controls allowing users to quickly set beat-precise loops, adjust the size of the loops and even move the loops while in a live situation.
Reloop also listened to the requests by many DJs and for the first time has integrated a 14-bit pitch fader with 100mm increments, allowing ultra-precise mixing and blending.
Power House Interface
The audio section offers a vast array of connecting possibilities for your master PA (including balanced output jacks), a zone function and a DJ booth system. Also very practical are the 2 headphones connections (6.3 mm & 3.5 mm) which can be adjusted with a 1-band equalizer. A microphone connection with a 1-fold EQ for MCs, hosts or singers has also been integrated and can be adjusted via a flexible routing switching system. Furthermore, it's possible to connect a turntable, CD/MP3 player, or iPhone/iPod to the Aux input which can be routed to the master or even software!
Reloop Limited Edition Terminal Mix 2 DJ Controller Bundle Features:
- Integrated 4-channel USB audio club interface
- Plug’n’Play: Connect your computer and mix your MP3’s
- Large transport section with all-new smooth-touch rubber buttons
- Newly developed ultra-flat SSL jog wheels with vinyl-grip surface
- 2-channel club mixer design with designated filter knows and fader start
- Deck switch buttons for controlling up to 4 decks
- Mouse-less playlist management control
- Stereo RCA booth outputs for extra DJ monitors
- 2 headphone connections
- Shift buttons for second layer controls including shift lock feature
- Versatile controls for effects, smart looping, hot cues and sampler
- Stereo RCA input (with phono pre-amp) for hooking up a CD player or turntable
- Controller is compatible with every MIDI-learning software
- Mac OSX and Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible
- Anti-theft device: Kensington safety slot