Listen to your favorite vinyl with the Turn 2 turntable featuring a smooth belt drive and low-noise DC motor. The precise belt drive on the TURN2 ensures a consistent platter speed with minimal wow and flutter. The built-in, low-vibration DC motor is extremely quiet meaning the TURN2 can be ideally set up in listening environments or living rooms. The integrated motor control can be conveniently switched between 33 1/3 and 45 RPM using the speed selector switch, which is located underneath the chassis in keeping with the player’s minimal styling.
Reloop Turn 2 Belt Drive Turntable Features
Static Balanced, Straight Tone Arm with Optimal Tracking Performance:
- Belt-driven Hi-Fi turntable
- Factory fitted with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- New straight tonearm design with optimal tracking performance
- Manual arm lift
- Low vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with Speed-Switch for conveniently selecting two different speeds 33/45 rpm
- External DC power supply
- Die-cast Aluminum Platter with chrome edging
- Anti-Skating Wheel-System
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant connections (all cables detachable)
- Slim-line wooden Plinth with mat black finish
- Convenient power switch at the side bottom
The TURN2 is fitted with a static balanced, straight tone arm, with an angled headshell and Ortofon cartridge that sits perfectly in the groove of the record. The manual tone arm lift allows the needle to be precisely lowered onto the record. The anti-skating mechanism ensures the best possible tracking performance.
Classy, Matt Slimline Housing with High-Quality Terminal:
Alongside the connection for the external DC power supply, the rear of the TURN2 features two gold-plated, corrosion-resistant RCA connections and a separate earth connection to prevent the possibility of ground loops. All cable connections are removable, allowing for easy replacement or later upgrade. The heavy MDF plinth has an extremely slimline design and is available in a matt black, red or white finish. A high-inertia die cast aluminium platter with chrome edging harmoniously rounds off the elegant design of the TURN2.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.