Protect your axe in style! Reunion Blues has refined and revised their shock absorbing and impact-resistant Flexoskeleton with an efficient internal structure that maintains their high standard of protection while reducing weight and bulk dramatically. They have further articulated their Quadraweave exterior with a modern Black Heather texture that wears well and looks great. Reunion Blues has also re-designed the interior bracing system with an adjustable neck block and the addition of user-configurable protector pads at the endpin.
Reunion Blues RBCE1 Continental Voyager Electric Guitar Gig Bag Features
- 1” Thick Shock-absorbing Flexoskeleton with reinforced impact panels
- Zero G palm-contoured handle with weight-distributing foam core
- Reinforced neck brace system locks instrument neck securely in place
- Ballistic Quadraweave exterior w/water resistant zippers and rigid EVA backing
- EVA reinforced laptop/tablet compatible multi-pocket
- Dual adjustable endpin protection pads
- High-strength corded edges and seams
- Knurled abrasion grid on top and bottom resists scuffing
- Double-stitched with high-tensile thread and reinforced at tested stress points
- Adjustable hideaway backpack straps
- Rubberized foam headstock grip
- Interior protector pads at headstock and bridge
- Convenient quick-stash exterior pocket
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
When Reunion Blues launched the RB Continental back in 2008 (literally, from the top of a three story building) they had no idea that they would be the vanguard of a new era in protective cases that would transform the expectations of professional and hobbyist musicians all over the world. With the RB Continental Voyager series, Reunion Blues is excited to up the ante once again.
All of the great ergonomic features of the original RB Continental are evident and even improved in the new Voyager series. Reunion Blues Zero G handle still feels as weightless as ever, but they have also added an edge seam to improve longevity and durability. Their adjustable, hideaway backpack is even more comfortable than ever.
Most importantly, Reunion Blues has consistently maintained their high standards for quality craftsmanship that they established back in the 1970s when they created the first professionally accepted gig bag. Reunion Blues uses industrial-grade high-tensile thread, reversed water-resistant zippers, abrasion and scuff resistant corded edges and seams, EVA backed material, and internally reinforced structure in those high stress areas. Best of all, Reunion Blues back this up with the peace of mind that comes from an industry leading limited lifetime warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.