The Gig Bag, Reinvented.™ The RBX protection system is tuned specifically for LP style guitars as well. The neck support has been raised to keep the angled headstock elevated, while specially shaped pads are placed strategically to support the guitar's body.
Padded backpack straps, an integrated subway grip, and Reunion Blues signature Zero G handle make getting around town a breeze. A large but low profile pocket includes a cable loop and organizer and provides ample storage without adding bulk. And best of all, the RBX gig bag features Reunion Blues Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reunion Blues RBX-LP RBX Series Les Paul Style Gig Bag Features
- Designed specifically to fit the LP style electric guitars's unique shape
- Rugged, water resistant Quilted Chevron exterior
- RBX Protection System featuring lightweight multi-layer foam surround, strategically placed impact panels, multi-layer foam neck cradle and end-pin rest
- Zero-G handle
- Padded backpack straps with integrated subway grip
- Large low-profile front pocket with cable loop and organizer
- Padded Blue Luster lining
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Reunion Blues has been making the world’s best gig bags for almost 40 years, and the new RBX gig bag line represents a fusion of our passion for quality and the desire to make an affordable, lightweight, and protective gig bag perfect for musicians on the go. The essence of this passion is represented in it’s sleek aesthetic design, from the Quilted Chevron exterior to the padded Blue Luster lining. The RBX protection system features a lightweight multi-layer foam surround with strategically placed impact panels, and a dense foam neck cradle and endpin rest that keep the guitar safe and secure.