The Rivera K-Tre Knucklehead Tre Reverb Guitar Amplifier Head features outrageous amounts of gain, more than any other Rivera amp, without losing any of their legendary note definition. Along with sustain for years comes a massive bottom end, totally controllable with Rivera’s Patent Pending Foundation control.
The Rivera Knucklehead Tre Reverb also features a clean channel topology with tremendous headroom, for a stunning amount of rhythm dynamic range. It is complete with high gain, powerful, unlimited sustain, massive bottom end, headroom for rhythm, assignable effects Loop, amazing Foundation control, distortion with definition, highs without harshness, and low noise. The Knucklehead Tre Reverb is one of the highest gain amps in the market.
Rivera K-Tre Knucklehead Tre Reverb Guitar Amplifier Head Features
- 120 Watts RMS of luscious EL-34 Tube power
- 2 Independent Channels powered by 5 12AX7 Tubes
- 3 band passive interactive tone controls on each channel
- Most high gain lead channel, sustain for years, packed with thunderous bottom end-totally controllable with patent pending Foundation control
- Clean Channel with massive headroom and dynamic range
- Totally adjustable serial effects loop with hard wire bypass and footswitchable
- Rugged Rivera construction, with military and audiophile grade components, oversize transformers, and most of all, built to last
- 4 function footswitch included
High Gain channel with a foot switchable gain boost. The Foundation control only works for channel 1. The Knucklehead Tre Reverb has a bump in gain on the low frequencies. The Foundation allows you to control the volume of that bump in gain. It works more the lower your tuned.
Big bold clean with huge headroom. Pull the Middle notch to go from a tweed to blackface tone. Pull the Treble bright if you want to tighten up you humbucker.
Includes 4-Function FS-4R footswitch to control Channel Selection, Effects Loop, Reverb and Gain/Boost functions.