The audio quality of the Rane TTM56S DJ Mixer qualifies it for use in the most demanding live venue, recording studio or live broadcast applications. The best DJ mixer in its class, the Rane TTM56S DJ Mixer is flexible, durable and feature packed for serious performing DJs and studio applications.
Rane TTM56S DJ Mixer Features:
- Non-contact magnetic program faders and crossfader
- Continuously adjustable Contour adjustments for all faders.
- Phono and Line input with Transform switch.
- Input Gain control.
- 3-band Accelerated-Slope, full cut (+6 dB to off ) EQ.
- FlexFX effects loop assignment with Wet / Dry control.
- Auxiliary (session mix) Input / Output with Level controls.
- Balanced Mic input with Level control with: 2-band EQ and independent Effects Loop.
- Independent Balanced and unbalanced Master Outputs.
- Two 10-segment meters feature peak-hold with: Source switch for dual-mono Cue or stereo Master.
- Headphone monitoring with: Master / Cue select switch with Cue Pan control.
- Powerful headphone amplifier with Level control.
The Rane TTM56S has a powerful mid-eq. Fader wise, the TTM56S DJ Mixer uses non-contact magnetic faders for both crossfader and both upfaders, which are impervious to dust, moisture, smoke, temperature and aging. Since it has no contacts, the performance should unaffected by use, meaning it shouldn't bleed or crackle ever. The sharpness and precision of the faders did make our skratches sound cleaner.
The Rane TTM56 has been the world's most popular performance mixer for many years. The Rane TTM56S DJ Mixer improves with several new features:
- Universal internal power supply works anywhere you can plug into 100-240 VAC.
- All four inputs are now Phono/Line switchable - plug in 4 turntables or 4 CD players, or any combination.
- Both 1/4 inch and 3.5 mm headphone jacks are now provided on the front.
- The Transform switches are now Kill switches.
- Operation is simplified by putting all the controls on top, increasing the width by one inch. Text is now readable in the dark under black light.
- The three long-lasting non-bleed magnetic faders did not change, as they are still the best in the business!