The RODE K2 delivers the ultimate in pure rich tube sound and performance, super low self noise, high maximum SPL and mega wide dynamic range.
Featuring totally variable polar pattern control for an unbeatable combination of flexibility and power, the K2's legendary sound quality literally inspires those magic takes. The new TYPE HF1 dual diaphragm capsule represents RØDE's finest transducer technology. Coupled with their most advanced high output tube circuitry, the K2 brings out every little detail, nuance & whisper, while handling even the loudest source material. The K2 is literally in a class by itself. Includes shockmount, case, power supply and 30 foot cable.
Rode K2 Features
- Large capsule with gold sputtered diaphragm and internal shock mounting
- Ultra low noise
- Wide dynamic range
- Class A valve circuitry
- Hand-selected and graded 6922 twin-triod valve
- Continuously variable polar pattern. From omni, through cardioid to figure 8, controlled at the power supply
- Dedicated power supply
- HIgh Strength welded and heat-treated steel mesh head
- Durable satin nickel finish
- Superlative class condenser microphone