The R0DE M3 is an extremely versatile multi-powered condenser microphone for studio and location applications.
The M3 delivers the goods wherever a low-noise wide-response cardioid condenser microphone is demanded.
One of the key features of the M3 is that it has been designed with a switchable PAD and high pass filter, which gives you greater control of the sound source. An end address condenser microphone, the M3 features a heavy-duty metal body, category leading low self-noise, three stage PAD (O, -10db, -20db), a battery status LED and a High Pass Filter. It is battery operated to allow versatility with locations as well as being manufactured in a sleek contemporary black design.
The M3 also comes complete with windshield and a stand mount, and can be powered via a 9V battery or 24-48V phantom power.
RODE M3 Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Heavy duty metal body
- Internal capsule shock mount
- High level of RF rejection
- Switched high pass filter @ 80Hz-12dB/Oct (-10 and -20dB PAD)
- Low handling noise
- Heat treated high-strength mesh head
- Battery status indicator
- 9V Battery Power and 24 - 48V phantom power
- Popshield and RM3 Mic Clip included
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Full 10 year warranty
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.