The RODE NT1A raises the bar for value-priced mics!
The NT1A Anniversary Model is a complete redesign of the now legendary NT1 classic studio microphone. From the new nickel plated body to the state of the art surface mount electronic circuitry, the NT1A will leave you asking "how can RODE offer a microphone that sounds this good, for so little money"? The RØDE NT1A, Winner of the Electronic Musician 2004 Editor's Choice Award and the world's quietest studio condenser microphone. This redesigned version of RØDE's classic NT1 has only 5 dBA of self-noise.
The NT1A has become an industry standard providing the warmth, extended dynamic range, clarity and high SPL capability usually only found with some of the most expensive microphones. Finished in durable satin nickel, the NT1A is supplied with a shock mount and carry pouch.
Rode NT1A Features
- Large 1 inch capsule with gold plated diaphragm
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Self Noise of only 5 dB (A)
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- Gold plated output contacts
- True condenser (externally biased)
- Internal capsul shock mounting
- Required Power: 48 V Phantom Power