The Rode PG1 Cold Shoe Mount for Shotgun Mics is a convenient and ergonomic way to operate your video microphone indepently of your video camera. The Rode PG1 Pistol Grip Cold Shoe Mount is an ideal solution for the Rode VideoMic, Stereo VideoMic and other cold-shoe mounted shotgun and stereo microphones. The built-in cold shoe mount makes a secure connection between the microphone and the grip. For even more versatility, the PG1 features a 3/8-inch thread on the base that allows connection to a boompole or microphone stand, while the spine features handy cable management. Don't miss out on this handy accessory, own yours today!
Rode PG1 Cold Shoe Mount Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- An excellent accessory for audio video applications
- For using Rode VideoMics and other cold shoe mics independent of the camera
- Cold shoe mount provides a secure connection between the mic and grip
- 3/8-inch thread on for connection to a boompole or mic stand
- Spine design offers handy cable management
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.