The Rode Podcaster is the easiest way to record high quality vocals or audio on your computer and upload them to the world.
Seamless integration was the idea, and it was obtained by creating a studio dynamic microphone with unparalleled A/D converters, so that the microphone can be plugged into any computer with no in/out boxes, no expensive computer pre-amps, just a USB cable.
The Podcaster offers an end-address configuration, the clarity of RØDE's tailored-for-voice frequency response, an ON
L.E.D, a direct headphone amp, and of course very low self noise.
The Podcaster opens up possibilities for anyone who records audio - from podcasters, journalists and students to business people adding audio files to websites and multimedia presentations.
RODE Podcaster Features
- Broadcast sound quality
- 28mm dynamic capsule
- 18-Bit Resolution, 8 - 48 kHz sampling
- Windows and Mac compatible
- Tight Cardioid pattern for superior off axis sound rejection
- Powered from USB Bus
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- 3.5mm stereo headphone output with volume control built into the body
- Includes a 10 foot USB cable and stand mount