The Roland AC90 Acoustic Amplifier is the ultimate amp for any acoustic guitar player.
Loaded with high-performance neodymium speakers and 90 watts of power, the AC90 provides a rich, powerful sound while remaining lightweight for easy transport. The AC90 employs a stereo 2-way speaker system that delivers transparent highs, great for the built-in multi-band stereo chorus, while also providing incredibly powerful low-frequency performance.
Roland AC90 Features
Legacy of Excellence
- Lightweight yet powerful featuring state-of-the-art neodymium speaker technology
- Stereo 2-way speaker system provides full-range performance
- Natural stereo acoustic sound
- 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W)
- Dual channels: Guitar input (Piezo/Magnetic) and phantom-powered Mic/Line input
- Roland’s famous stereo multi-band chorus with WIDE mode, plus reverb/delay
- Anti-feedback control feature
- Convenient onboard tilt stand; optional speaker stand available
- Quality carrying case included
The AC90 isn’t just any new amp on the block … it’s the long-awaited addition to Roland’s industry-leading AC-series amp family. Roland’s reputation for world-class sound, amazing performance, portability, and top-quality construction in the AC series are all upheld in this stunning new amplifier.
With 90 watts of stereo power (45W+45W) driving top-quality neodymium speakers, the AC90 delivers exceptional full-range performance, from shimmering, crystal-clear highs to full-impact bottom end. This amp is more than capable of cutting though a wall of sound.
Enjoy maximum volume without feedback, thanks to the AC-90’s sophisticated ANTI-Feedback feature. This allows you to roam the stage with confidence, even with 90 watts of powerful sound at your back.
Immersive Stereo FX
The AC90’s onboard stereo effects benefit from Roland’s decades of industry-leading R&D. Experience the amazing spatial depth and lush sound of the stereo multi-band chorus, complete with newly developed WIDE mode. Delay and Reverb are provided as well, and can be controlled via footswitch.
In addition to its amazing acoustic-guitar amplification qualities, the AC90 can also function as a portable PA system thanks to its dual-channel architecture, sub output and phantom-powered Microphone input. Sing and play guitar through one convenient amplifier, with impressive power and full-range performance.