With 200 total watts of power, the 2.1-channel Roland CM220 Cube 2.1 Electronic Instrument Monitor System has plenty of output and sounds great when used for keyboards, electronic drums and much more! The CM220 Cube’s integrated protection circuit can take a full-frequency beating while providing fantastic sound, high performance, and Cube reliability. Hear and feel your music to the fullest with the Roland CM220 Cube.
Today’s electronic musical instruments can deliver an extreme range of sound, from the deepest, thundering lows to ear-splitting highs. Roland is pleased to announce a new-breed nearfield monitoring system built specifically to handle the demands of modern synthesizers, electronic drums, media-production gear, and the like.
Roland CM220 Cube 2.1 Electronic Instrument Monitor Features
A New Dimension
- 2.1-channel system with high-quality sound and full frequency response
- Custom-made speakers with protection circuit to handle input with wide dynamic range or continuous high levels (synthesizers, V-Drums, etc.)
- Flexible connectivity to handle electronic musical instruments such as V-Drums, keyboards, and stage pianos, as well as media-production gear, audio players, and home entertainment systems
- 3-channel multimedia inputs, including digital, stereo miniature phone type, and RCA phono type
- External mixer can be connected to the balanced input (XLR) for input expansion
- 200 watt package with two 50 watt satellites and a companion 100 watt sub
The CM220 Cube from Roland consists of a subwoofer and two satellite speakers. The flexible input types let you connect a wide variety of analog and digital gear, including electronic instruments, audio-playback gear, even computers. The rich, deep sound also makes this system ideal for home-entertainment listening. The CM220 provides 200 W of total output power. Fill your home or personal studio with powerful sound and enjoy music in the proper full-range format for which it was created.
The Roland CM220 features high-performance speakers with protection circuits to tame wide dynamic ranges and/or continuous high levels from instruments such as synthesizers, V-Drums, etc. In other words, the CM220 Cube is built to withstand an arsenal of hot gear and input levels. And, in an environmentally friendly touch, the system offers Auto-Off switches that prevent unnecessary power consumption after several hours of inactivity.
Each of the three input channels has a dedicated volume knob, with a Master volume knob to control all three simultaneously. A Phase switch instantly changes the phase of the sound being output from the subwoofer, helping find its ideal placement. The two EQ knobs adjust the volumes of the lower and upper ranges, while the Woofer knob adjusts the output volume of the subwoofer.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor