The Roland FP90 piano will take your performance to the next level. The FP90 is a portable piano with premium sounds and go-anywhere creativity. If you play the piano, you understand that inspiration can come from anywhere—where you play, who you play with, and of course, the audience you perform for. The Roland FP90 delivers.
Roland FP90 Digital Piano Features
- Authentic grand piano touch from the PHA-50 (Progressive Hammer Action with Escapement) keyboard, which combines wood and molded materials for great feel and lasting durability
- Uses the latest SuperNATURAL Piano Modeling technology instead of conventional sampling for a far richer, more detailed piano sound
- Four speakers provide powerful and rich sound that’s ideal for intimate live performances
- Premium selection of electric piano, strings, organ, and synth sounds, along with 30 registrations for storing favorite sound setups, including layers and splits for live performance
- Mic input and vocal effects
- Connect your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth wireless technology and play along with audio from your apps routed through the piano’s speaker system
- Enhance performances with rhythm accompaniments from Roland’s Piano Partner 2 app
- Flat, portable cabinet in black or white finishes
- Optional KSC-90 stand and KPD-90 pedal provide an elegant integrated look for home use
- Compatible with DP-10 Damper pedal (included) or RPU-3 Triple Pedal (optional)
It packs Roland’s flagship piano sound engine and keyboard into a sleek, modern cabinet that also houses a multi-channel speaker system with enough power for performing in intimate venues. A carefully selected range of additional sounds that include electric pianos, strings, organs, and synths are on hand as well, allowing you to use the FP-90 in a wide variety of musical scenarios. And with Bluetooth® audio/MIDI support, you’re able to connect wirelessly with Roland’s Piano Partner 2 and other music apps on a smartphone or tablet. Available in black or white finishes, the flexible FP-90 is ready to go wherever you want to play.
Superior Piano Sound and Touch in a Go-Anywhere Portable Format
Why should a portable piano mean you have to compromise on sound quality and keyboard feel? With the FP-90, you don’t have to settle for less, as it includes the sound engine and premium keyboard construction from our flagship pianos housed in a stylish, mobile body. Roland’s SuperNATURAL Piano modeling technology is a unique modeling process that spans the entire sound creation process of an acoustic piano, including the combination of notes played, their resonance, and the way in which the piano’s many elements interact with each other. The result is a rich, complex sound—complete with overtones—that actually changes in response to the way you play. Then there’s the PHA-50, a new type of keyboard that blends wood and molded materials for the best of both worlds. Beautiful wooden sides give each key a familiar, rigid mass that feels just right to play, while the durable inner frame means you can enjoy the FP-90 for years to come without worrying about reliability.
Powerful Onboard Speakers Suitable for Primary Amplification in Smaller Venues
The FP-90 is equipped to sound great no matter where you play it. The discrete onboard bi-amp system delivers rich, powerful sound to the main speakers and sparkling high-end to the newly-developed dome tweeters, so your audiences will enjoy wide dynamic range and precise reproduction of each acoustic element. And with the convenient three-band equalizer on the front panel, you can easily adjust the sound to fit the venue. Whether you’re just using the onboard speakers in smaller venues or connecting to an external PA on larger stages, you’ll always have amazing sound with the FP-90.