When it comes to natural feel and convincing reproduction of acoustic drums, nobody beats the Roland V-Drums. Powered by SuperNATURAL technology, the Roland TD11K V-Compact Electronic Drum Kit delivers a realistic drumming experience without breaking the bank. This affordable kit is as at home in the studio as it is on the road, where controlling the volume can make or break a gig. A favorite for practicing (in a home, an apartment, even late at night) or for teaching, the TD-11K V-Drums prove as practical as they are inspirational.
Roland TD11K V-Compact Electronic Drum Set Features
TD-11 Drum Sound Module with SuperNATURAL
- SuperNATURAL-enhanced sound engine with Behavior Modeling provides an expressive and natural drumming experience
- Diverse sound library covers a wide variety of musical genres for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs onboard, ideal for play-along practice and performance
- Practice features include Quick Record/Quick Play, plus a unique COACH function that helps players of all levels build drumming skills effectively
- Large LCD and icon-driven user interface for easy operation
- USB function provides direct connectivity to computer applications, as well as data backup and playback of WAV and MP3 audio songs
- Compact and solid MDS-4V Drum Stand enables fast setup and flexible positioning of drum components
- Equipped with a mesh-head V-Pad (PDX-8) for the snare
- *Kick Pedal not included
The heart of any electronic drum kit is the sound module, and the TD-11 Drum Sound Module really shines. More than just a diverse collection of breathtaking drum tones, the TD-11 offers an assortment of backing songs in several styles, a handy Quick Record/Quick Play feature, USB functionality for storage of MIDI/Audio data, and a Coach Mode that offers a full set of exercises for self-improvement, including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups. The sizable LCD and icon-driven user interface make for easy, intuitive operation.
PDX-8 Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
When evaluating an electronic kit, one key concern is the feel and response. That’s why the TD11K includes a Roland PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for the snare drum. Super sensitive and accurate, the PDX-8 features Roland’s remarkable dual-triggering technology that differentiates between the head and the expanded 10-inch rim, making for smooth and natural response from both the head and rim.
PD-8A for Toms
The Roland TD-11K employs three durable PD-8A pads for toms. These 8.5-inch pads emulating the different tones that can be attained from a real drum by striking it in different zones.
The New KD-9 Natural Feel Kick Pad
Living up to its name, the Natural Feel Kick Pad uses a cloth-designed bass drum head to effectively mimic the feel of a beater striking a traditional head. Play with expressive dynamics as the pad accurately triggers your every nuance, even with a double pedal.
FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller and CY-5 cymbal pad
Reacting like a traditional hi-hat, the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller convincingly simulates the feel you’ve become accustomed to. Smooth transitions between open and closed positions provide a realistic playing experience; and with a 10-inch playing zone, the CY-5 cymbal pad provides dual triggering for the bow and edge.
The Roland TD-11K comes equipped with two CY-8 cymbal pads sporting a fresh, new look that more closely resembles a traditional cymbal. These 12-inch, dual-triggered pads have separate bow/edge triggering with individual outputs, choke capabilities, and a “swinging” motion that enhances its real feel.
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Roland’s most space-efficient drum stand, the elegant MDS-4V, delivers stability and sturdiness thanks to its metal center-horizontal joint bar. Lightweight and stylish, the MDS-4V’s small footprint sits comfortably on a tight stage while providing the player and surrounding musicians with plenty of room.