Roland’s V-Drums are the world’s most popular electronic drums for one reason: they’re the best. Blending superior sound, authentic feel, and rugged durability, each kit in the V-Drums lineup performs at the highest level, a testament to more than three decades of developing electronic drums. The compact TD-1K is no exception, delivering respected V-Drums quality in a space-saving kit that keeps up with you as your playing evolves.
Roland TD1K V-Drums Electronic Drum Kit Features
- Acclaimed V-Drums sound and performance in an entry-level set
- Enjoy drumming in any musical style with 15 expressive drum kits
- Supports essential acoustic drum techniques, including cymbal choke, advanced hi-hat playing, and more
- Build playing skills with the onboard Coach function, metronome, and recorder
- Practice along with onboard audio songs or your own tracks played from a smartphone or music player connected to the Mix In jack
- Beater-less kick pedal provides low noise for playing without disturbing others, ideal for practicing at home
- Space-saving, ergonomic design and stylish looks to suit any room in your home
- Sturdy drum rack with quick and easy height adjustment for every drummer, from kids to adults
- USB-MIDI for using the TD-1K with the DT-1 Drum Tutor, V-Drums Friend Jam series, and other popular computer music software
- Intuitive user interface for easy operation
Ideal for everyone that wants to enjoy drums at home, the TD-1K offers a wide selection of expressive drum kits for playing any musical style, plus fun onboard training and recording functions for building your skills and checking your progress. And as a Roland TD-1K owner, you’re not just starting an exciting musical journey— you’re also joining the V-Drums family, a group of discerning players that includes the world’s finest drummers and percussionists.
15 Drum Kits for Playing Any Style of Music
An acoustic drum kit needs to be set up to play a specific style of music, so you’re stuck with one type of sound. But that’s not the case with the TD-1K—it includes 15 quality drum kits on board, so you can play any kind of music you want at the touch of a button, from rock and blues to jazz, world music, EDM, and beyond. At one practice session, you can rock hard with a heavy bottom-end sound, then instantly change kits to recreate the sound of your favorite band. Every kit reacts just like the acoustic and electronic kits they emulate, giving you a huge range of variety in one compact, standalone instrument.
Develop Authentic Techniques with Responsive Pads and Cymbals
Some drummers avoid electronic drums; worried they won’t play like their acoustic counterparts. There’s no need for concern with the Roland TD-1K—it fully supports essential acoustic playing techniques, which is especially important for beginners to learn to play correctly. Every drum sound offers a wide dynamic range and natural tone, and the pads provide a full range of natural expression. Unlike typical entry-level sets, the TD-1K’s cymbals include the advanced expressiveness found in all TD-series V-Drums modules, including bow and edge sounds and support for cymbal chokes. The hi-hat reacts to the nuances of your footwork, bringing personality and character to your playing. Great drumming is all about feel, and so is the TD-1K.
M.I. Products: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
Instrument Amps: 3 years (1 year on speakers) parts, 2 years labor
Rackmount Power Amps & EQs: 3 years parts & labor
BOSS Compact Pedals: 5 years parts, 90 days labor
BOSS (other): 1 year parts, 90 days. labor
ep, MT, TL, E-Series: 1 year parts, 90 days labor
CPM-300 Powered Mixer: 3 years parts, 3 years labor
AC Adapters, Mech, Footswitches, Headsets: 90 days parts, 90 days labor