Enjoy high-end V-Drums playability in a mid-level priced kit with the Roland TD-25K V-Tour Electronic Drum Set. Featuring sound engine lineage from the powerful TD-30 model, the TD-25K places Roland’s heralded library of ultra-realistic drum and percussion tones right at the tip of your sticks.
Dynamic, Expressive Playability and Quick Customization
The acknowledged favorite among professional touring and studio drummers, Roland’s V-Drums capture the expressiveness and nuance of your playing while producing breathtaking, world-class tone. Creating your own kits is easy with the TD-25K’s streamlined interface — and its built-in audio recording function allows you to capture your performance for later review or to export it for use in a recording.
Roland TD25K V-Tour Electronic Drum Set Features:
- Advanced SuperNATURAL sound engine based on the powerful Roland TD-30 model.
- Sound quality and expressiveness equivalent to the top-of-the-line V-Drums
- Simple, logical interface for easily swapping and customizing each drum and cymbal in a kit
- PDX-100 10-inch mesh-head snare pad with support for positional sensing and rim shot/cross stick playing
- Three mesh-head tom pads: two PDX-6 6.5-inch pads for rack toms and one PDX-8 8-inch pad for floor tom
- VH-11 V-Hi-Hat mounts on a standard acoustic hi-hat stand and offers realistic motion and a natural acoustic feel
- CY-12C 12-inch crash cymbal with natural swinging motion, edge/bow sensors, and choke control; CY-13R 13-inch ride cymbal with natural swinging motion and edge/bow/bell triggering
- KD-9 kick pad with cloth head for great feel and solid playability
- Play along with WAV/MP3 songs and capture drum performances as audio tracks to a USB memory stick
- Build drumming skills with the onboard Coach functions
- Quick-access metronome with dedicated screen, on/off button, and tempo knob
- USB host port for audio/MIDI communication with a computer
- Kick pedal and hi-hat stand are not included
The Roland TD-25K includes other top-shelf features such as a dual-trigger sensor snare drum, mesh-head pads, and the VH-11 V-Hi-Hat for a faithful hi-hat playing experience. There’s even a COACH Mode that offers a full set of exercises for self-improvement, including Time Check, Quiet Count, and Warm Ups.
Unparalleled Sound and Expressiveness!
Delivering a completely natural drumming environment, the TD-25K responds intuitively and naturally due to its SuperNATURAL technology with Behavior Modeling inherited from Roland’s powerful TD-30 model. From subtle to bombastic, from ghost notes and flams to crash hits and cymbal swells — the TD-25 sound engine captures every nuance of your playing.
Sophisticated Feel and Playability
Reminiscent of the high-end V-Drums sets, the Roland TD-25K’s components provide extremely expressive playability. With mesh head pads for toms and snare, the drumming experience is very organic. Positional sensing on the snare pad provides tonal changes depending on where the pad is struck. The natural-feel cloth head of the KD-9 Kick Pad provides a realistic kick drum response and the natural swinging motion of the cymbals add to their “real feel”. And the bow/edge sounds on the crash, and bow/edge/bell sounds on the ride accurately recreate the various tones of a cymbal being struck in different zones.
Sit Right Down and Play
The TD-25K’s straight-ahead interface makes creating, tweaking or calling up one of the immaculate sounding drum kit presets a breeze. The sound module’s large center dial facilitates easy access to kits based on genre. Choose from standard, rock, jazz, electronic, and others to find stunning kits that will compliment any gig with several variations for each style.
To Each Their Own
Whether it’s tweaking an existing sound or starting from scratch, the streamlined approach of the Roland TD25K makes customizing your own kits a simple and easy process. Adjust tuning, muffling, and levels for all toms at once using shortcuts that really help expedite the editing process. All changes are automatically saved (with an available Undo.)
Play Along and Record Yourself
The Roland TD25K is a great tool for the working musician who needs to learn new songs. Load up a USB memory stick with WAV or MP3 files from your set list and you’re on your way. You can loop sections and even slow down the playback while working on intricate passages. There’s also a handy input for your phone or tablet’s audio output, giving you access to your entire music library. You can use the TD25K’s recording feature to record your performances for your own listening pleasure or for export to a recording device. You can even use the USB port to transfer audio and MIDI data from your sessions directly into your favorite DAW software.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.