The SABIAN 16" SBr Crash is a loud, punch model, ideal for accenting. With hammered and lathed surface, tightly focused sound and nice price, SBr is in a class of its own. Powered by pure SABIAN Brass.
Like Sabian's B20 Bronze cymbals, SBR cymbals receive hand-guided hammering, using a peen that has been hand-shaped in the Vault specifically for Brass. Once complete, they end up in the Vault for testing before receiving a stamp of approval.
Protected by SABIAN One-Year Warranty
Sabian SBR 16 Inch Crash Cymbal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hand-guided machine hammering is used to add musicality, complexity, and bright tone
- Lathe craftsmen operate specially retrofitted lathes, thinning cymbal to desired gauge while adding crucial tonal grooves
- Cymbal must be trimmed to exact size and the edges buffed for smoothness
- Each individual cymbal is hand-tested and hand-weighed in the Vault by Vault sound specialists, a critical process
- Each individual cymbal is placed on a shelf to age, allowing the frantically active molecules to slow down and stabilize
- Each individual cymbal is once again hand-tested by two Vault specialists to ensure they fit the parameters of the series and model
- STYLE: Focused
- SOUND: Bright
- METAL: Brass
- PITCH: High
- FINISH: Natural
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.