The Samson S Class 3 Way Crossover is a powerful crossover designed for FOH and stage monitor systems, commercial installations, studio monitors and high power DJ setups. Equipped with pro quality 24dB/Octave Linkwitz-Riley filters, the 3-Way can be easily configured as a 2-way stereo, 3-way stereo, 4-way mono, or 4-way mono/Low crossover.
Samson S Class Stereo 2-Way/3-Way Mono 4-Way Crossover Features:
- Full featured, Stereo 3-way, Mono 4-way Electronic Crossover
- Phase Switches Invert the Phase of Individual Outputs
- Adjustable Low Frequency Delay for Time Aligning Speaker Stacks
- Mode Indicator LEDs Provide Quick Visual Display of Operating Mode
- 4 Segment LED Input Meter Allows Easy Gain Adjustment
- Precision Linkwitz-Riley, 24 dB/Octave filters
- Output Mute Switches for All Individual Outputs
- Constant Directivity EQ Smoothes the Response of CD Horns Above 3.5 kHz
- Peak Limiter with Independent Threshold Control and Peak LED
- High Quality 41 Position Detent Pots and Backlit Switches
The Samson S Class 3-Way's unique Mode
control features Indicator LEDs which provide quick identification of the frequency bands that are under control in each mode. Lighted Mute and Phase switches on all outputs allow for complete control over set-up and frequency adjustment. Its switchable multiband limiter (with individual output peak LEDs and threshold control) provides failsafe protection of your speaker components. The 3-Way also features a switchable Butterworth High Pass Filter (25Hz) for eliminating low frequency rumble, servo balanced XLR I/Os, an adjustable low frequency delay for time alignment, CD Horn EQ, and a Mono Sub feature that sums the low frequency signal from both inputs and send it to both low outputs. Low-noise op-amps are employed for dead quiet performance, as are high quality 41 position steel shaft pots on all controls, and a full 3-year warranty.
The S Class 3-way Crossover also includes a Delay section with up to 2ms of delay to time align low frequency outputs for improved phase response of any PA system. The Samson S Class 3-way's global section features a variable threshold Limiter, a CD function (for constant directivity horns) and High Pass Filter.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.