The elements of power, precision and value have inspired Samson's Auro X12D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker. Lightweight yet resilient, this loudspeaker boasts an impressive 1,000 watts of output power and Samson's own R.A.M.P. DSP technology for full-range, high definition audio at all volume levels. The Auro X12D is a versatile speaker solution for gigging musicians, pro DJs, high energy aerobic studios, and live sound professionals.
Samson Auro X12D Active Loudspeaker Features
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 12" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P. DSP technology for component protection
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Mic/Line level switch on Input 1
- Three position EQ (Normal, Deep, Boost)
- Switchable High Pass Filter (80/120Hz) for subwoofer and floor monitor applications
- XLR Balanced Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount with pole lock and one top mount M10 flypoint
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
The X12D features a lightweight 1,000-watt Class D amplifier and Samson's R.A.M.P. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. The R.A.M.P. DSP provides Reactive Alignment that continually corrects the audio signal, ensuring a very clear and transparent, high-integrity linear response. It also provides the speaker and its components with Maximum Protection via over current/temperature sensors and fault indication.
Thanks to its 12" extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34" titanium compression driver, the X12D generates a well balanced and incredibly articulate audio experience. The X12D back panel features: two XLR-1/4" input channels (Mic/Line level switch on Input 1) each with independent volume controls, a Master Volume control, a 3-position EQ (Normal, Deep, Boost), a switchable High Pass Filter (80/120Hz) for subwoofer and floor monitor applications, and a balanced XLR Link output for connection to additional powered speakers for increased volume and coverage.
Setting a new value standard in loudspeaker performance, Samson's Auro X12D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker is perfect for sound professionals and dynamic performers seeking serious power and true sonic purity.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.