The Samson Auro X15D features a lightweight 1,000-watt Class D amplifier and Samson's R.A.M.P. Digital Signal Processing (DSP) technology. The R.A.M.P. DSP provides Reactive Alignment that continually corrects the audio signal, ensuring a very clear and transparent, high-integrity linear response. It also provides the speaker and its components with Maximum Protection via over current/temperature sensors and fault indication.
Samson Auro X15D Active PA Loudspeaker Features
- Compact, lightweight Class D 2-way active loudspeaker
- 1,000 watts of output power
- 15" extended range low frequency driver
- 1.34" (34mm) titanium compression driver
- Samson's R.A.M.P. DSP technology for component protection
- Master Volume control with peak indicator
- Two XLR-1/4" combo input channels with independent volume controls
- Mic/Line level switch on Input 1
- Three position EQ (Normal, Deep, Boost)
- Switchable High Pass Filter (80/120Hz) for subwoofer and floor monitor applications
- XLR Balanced Link output allows expanded sound to additional speakers
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Full metal grill protects all speaker components
- Two large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount with pole lock and one top mount M10 flypoint
- Dual-angle floor monitor positioning options
The elements of power, precision and value have inspired Samson's Auro X15D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker. Lightweight yet resilient, this loudspeaker boasts an impressive 1,000 watts of output power and Samson's own R.A.M.P. DSP technology for full-range, high definition audio at all volume levels. The Auro X15D is a versatile speaker solution for gigging musicians, pro DJs, high energy aerobic studios, and live sound professionals.
Thanks to its 15" extended low frequency driver and accompanying 1.34" titanium compression driver, the X15D generates a well balanced and incredibly articulate audio experience. The X15D back panel features: two XLR-1/4" input channels (Mic/Line level switch on Input 1) each with independent volume controls, a Master Volume control, a 3-position EQ (Normal, Deep, Boost), a switchable High Pass Filter (80/120Hz) for subwoofer and floor monitor applications, and a balanced XLR Link output for connection to additional powered speakers for increased volume and coverage.
Setting a new value standard in loudspeaker performance, Samson's Auro X15D 2-Way Active Loudspeaker is perfect for sound professionals and dynamic performers seeking serious power and true sonic purity.