Samson's DE10 Headset Microphone is a low profile, miniature condenser microphone with a 3mm capsule that provides outstanding audio reproduction and a double ear, moisture resistant design, making it perfect for presentations, fitness and other active vocal applications. And with four included adapters, the DE10 can be used with most popular wireless transmitters.
Samson DE10 Headset Condenser Microphone Features
- Miniature condenser microphone for nearly invisible use
- Double ear design holds microphone securely in place, folds up for maximum portability
- Outstanding audio quality for presentation, fitness and other vocal applications
- 3mm microphone capsule
- Omnidirectional pickup pattern
- Moisture resistant coating
- Detachable cable
- Includes four different adapters for compatibility with most popular wireless transmitters
- Windscreens, clothing cable clip and protective carry case also included
The microphone's omnidirectional pickup pattern results in clear and articulate sound reproduction, regardless of the position of the capsule relative to the sound source. Its water resistant coating also provides protection from sweat and other moisture during high-energy performances. The DE10's unique double ear headset is meticulously designed to hold the mic in place even when used in fitness applications. The headset also folds up to allow for easy placement in the system's included protective carry case.
Though the DE10 is particularly well suited for use with Samson wireless systems, the four included adapters enable the microphone to be used with most other brand's wireless transmitters as well. The microphone is also bundled with four windscreens for reducing occurrences of popping and wind noise, as well as a clothing cable clip for inconspicuous/unobtrusive placement of the cable.
Manufactured with extreme care and the highest quality components, the Samson DE10 delivers exceptionally clear, articulate sound with reliable performance in an extremely low profile design.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.