The Samson Live 612M Powered Floor Monitor features exceptional design and the highest quality components in a small to medium loudspeaker system.
An advanced amplifier design, high power-handling speaker components, EQ sections designed specifically for the speakers and separate speaker processing for both highs and lows mean remarkable performance day in and day out. Durable, lightweight construction with extensive bracing and dado joints also ensure that this monitor will withstand wear and tear in both installation and portable applications.
Samson Live 612M Features
- Two-way bi-amped active stage monitor
- 300 watts RMS total power (LF 250 watts + HF 50 watts)
- Custom designed, heavy-duty, 12-inch low frequency driver with 3-inch voice coil
- 34 mm titanium compression driver with 1-inch exit
- Dual limiter speaker processing
- All plywood construction
- XLR input with two-band EQ and level control
- XLR extension jack with Mix/Thru switch
As a two-way active, bi-amped monitor enclosure, the Live 612M delivers 250 watts to the custom designed 12-inch low frequency driver and 50 watts to the high frequency titanium compression driver. These components work perfectly together to provide totally articulate and accurate sound reproduction. For increased reliability, the Live power amplifiers feature large heat sinks and massive power transformers that will sustain high volume levels while successfully protecting the speakers. A great choice for high performance loudspeakers, the Live series from Samson offers a wide range of configurations and are perfect for live music applications, house of worship, theatrical or club installations.